ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT CELL
The Entrepreneurship Development(ED) Cell of the College conducts various awareness programmes such as Seminars, Workshops, Industrial Visits, Food Fest/College Fest and Interaction with young Entrepreneurs etc. These programmes are aimed at making the student community more enthusiastic towards entrepreneurial activity.
- To create awareness on Entrepreneurship among the students through training programmes and camps.
- To enhance industry institute interaction through guest lectures and industrial visits.
- To help students acquire necessary managerial skills to run an enterprise effectively.
- To generate entrepreneurship skills among the students to cope up with the current trends in the market.
- To help students channelize their goals to become a versatile entrepreneur.
Vision and Mission
To produce successful entrepreneurs imbibed with innovative skills and ethical business practices contributing to the development of the society and growth of the nation.
To promote the culture and spirit of entrepreneurship among students and motivate them to become entrepreneurs.
|S. No.||Name of the members||Designation|
|1.||Dr. M. Rama Kumari||ED Cell Head|
|2.||Dr. S. Mohana||Convenor|
|3.||Dr. L. Nagaraja||Co-convener|
|4.||Mr. D. Vinay Kumar||Coordinator|
|5.||Mr. S. Hakeem||Coordinator|
EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
SSITS aims to bridge the gap and create platform as a solution to overcome the challenges of Students and Companies.
For more information and admission details ..