Classrooms & Labs
It is the classrooms where students learn new facts
We at the Sri sai group of institutes ensure this verbatim for our students and classrooms. It includes tools to enhance the learning experience of the students, integrated with the latest in the technology and brushed with a sound management system. The result is it becomes a learning haven for the students.
Our classrooms and seminar halls use sophisticated equipment such as LCD projectors for effective teaching. CCTV cameras are placed in every classroom and seminar hall to provide better education with more surveillance.
The classroom should be an entrance into the world, not an escape from it.
Well equipped laboratories have been setup for conducting regular practical classes in all branches of engineering. The laboratories are under constant development by augmenting latest equipment and facilities every year.
Substantial amount has been spent in acquiring equipment for different branches of engineering.
Each department has got its own lab facility with the latest equipment.
The following are the various labs @ SSITS:
- Material testing Laboratory
- Fluid Mechanics Laboratory
- Surveying Laboratory
- Geo-technical Engineering Lab
- Transportation engineering Lab
- Geology Laboratory
- Environmental Engineering Lab
Electrical and Electronics Engineering:
- Electrical Machines Laboratory
- Electrical Circuits & Networks Lab
- Power Systems Laboratory
- Electrical Measurements Lab
- Power Electronics and Control Lab
Electronics and Communication Engineering:
- Electronic Devices & Circuits Lab
- Electronics Engineering Lab
- Digital Signal processing lab
- Integrated circuits lab
- Microprocessor and Micro-controller Lab
- Communication Engineering & PDC Lab
- Microwave & Optical Communication Lab
- Pulse and digital circuits lab
- Basic workshop
- Production engineering lab
- Metro-logy laboratory
- Heat engines laboratory
- Mechanics and dynamics lab
- Heat transfer laboratory
- Industrial engineering lab
- CAD/CAM laboratory
- Instrumentation and control systems lab
- Material Science lab
I B.Tech Laboratory:
- Engineering Chemistry lab
- Engineering Physics lab
- Information Technology & Engineering Workshop
- Computer Programming Lab
- ELCS Lab
- Data Structure Lab
Computer Science and Engineering:
Computer Lab 1 UML & Testing Lab
Computer Lab 2 DBMS Lab
Computer Lab 3 Web Technology & Data Mining
“Mind is not the vessel to be filled, but a fire to be ignited”
We encourage young minds to develop an attitude that “Nothing is Impossible” if human mind desires to achieve it.
SSITS aims to bridge the gap and create platform as a solution to overcome the challenges of Students and Companies.
For more information and admission details ..