IQAC @ SSITS:
Internal Quality Assurance Cell has been set up ON 25th July 2019 to ensure the best quality of education. It frequently conducts quality audits on the curricular, co-curricular and infrastructure aspect6s to track down the anomalies from time to time. it also undertakes the responsibility of collecting, analyzing and communicating the feedback on various aspects from the students and other stakeholders of the college.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning
- The credibility of evaluation procedures
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
- To produce highly competent and motivated engineering and management professionals who make a positive contribution to society.
- To offer a holistic education pattern that is a perfect blend of modern-day intelligence and long-standing human values
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are
- Measuring the outcome of the academic performance of the institution.
- Maintain the college database
- Organize workshops, seminars, quizzes on the subject related process.
- Arrange for feedback response from students for quality-related institutional processes.
- Conduct periodic audits of academic, administration and research activities for quality assurance.